Putin on the Writs

Taktix®
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Putin on the Writs

Post by Taktix® » 26 Oct 2019, 11:06

It's 11 a.m. on 10/26. Yesterday Trump decided to leave troops in Syria at the urging of generals: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/us ... story.html

This morning, Putin (via Reuters) says leaving US troops in Syria is illegal: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1X507V

I predict Trump wil listen to his handler, flip flop again and announce pulling troops out of Syria
"Guilty as charged. Go ahead and ban me from the mall." - Ellie

Warren

Post by Warren » 26 Oct 2019, 14:14

"handler" lol.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Hugh Akston
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Hugh Akston » 26 Oct 2019, 14:28

Now Warren, I'm sure Taktix will recant that if his prediction fails to obtain.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

JasonL

Post by JasonL » 26 Oct 2019, 14:53

The thing we are waiting is for this president to change his mind, is that about right?

Warren

Post by Warren » 26 Oct 2019, 14:57

JasonL wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 14:53
The thing we are waiting is for this president to change his mind, is that about right?
Not exactly. From what I can tell, we're waiting for the president to change his mind an odd number of times.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely » 26 Oct 2019, 17:19

Warren wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 14:57
JasonL wrote:
Not exactly. From what I can tell, we're waiting for the president to change his mind an odd number of times.
More likely, an irrational number of times.

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 26 Oct 2019, 19:51

D.A. Ridgely wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 17:19
Warren wrote:
JasonL wrote:
sqrt(2)
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Warren

Post by Warren » 26 Oct 2019, 20:34

Aresen wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 19:51
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 17:19
Warren wrote:
JasonL wrote:
sqrt(2)
e𝛑i

damnit
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 27 Oct 2019, 06:53

FWIW I know some green voters who voted green on the grounds that hdawg was going to win so no need to sully themselves with a vote for her. One I know voted early, and got caught by the Comey letter. Her SO did the same for Johnson.

They’d both intended to vote for hdawg if they thought it were necessary. Of course CO went for hdawg anyway.
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Mo

Putin on the Writs

Post by Mo » 28 Oct 2019, 19:20

Hillary never said that the Russians were grooming Gabbard for a 3rd party run, she said the Republicans were. Which turned out to be true. Though not sure how a candidate that can barely break 2% in. D primary will have an effect on the general. Though considering her fan base is largely thirsty Republican men, maybe she will.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

thoreau

Post by thoreau » 28 Oct 2019, 19:31

Mo wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 19:20
Hillary never said that the Russians were grooming Gabbard for a 3rd party run, she said the Republicans were. Which turned out to be true. Though not sure how a candidate that can barely break 2% in. D primary will have an effect on the general. Though considering her fan base is largely thirsty Republican men, maybe she will.
Trump could pick her as a running mate.

Or a wife.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 28 Oct 2019, 21:12

thoreau wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 19:31
Mo wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 19:20
Trump could pick her as a running mate.

Or a wife.
I'm sure there's another vat somewhere in Russia with its contents approaching decantation date.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

Taktix®

Post by Taktix® » 17 Nov 2019, 09:36

Taktix® wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 11:06
It's 11 a.m. on 10/26. Yesterday Trump decided to leave troops in Syria at the urging of generals: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/us ... story.html

This morning, Putin (via Reuters) says leaving US troops in Syria is illegal: https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1X507V

I predict Trump wil listen to his handler, flip flop again and announce pulling troops out of Syria
Hugh Akston wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 14:28
Now Warren, I'm sure Taktix will recant that if his prediction fails to obtain.
JasonL wrote:
Eat it:
"Guilty as charged. Go ahead and ban me from the mall." - Ellie

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 17 Nov 2019, 13:24

Who is eating what exactly? Because I can't find any mention of Trump reversing the policy in that WaPo story to leave troops in Syria to protect the precious oil fields. Kobani is on the northwest border of Syria and the oil/gas fields are in the central and northeast regions.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

Warren

Post by Warren » 10 Dec 2019, 19:42

Separated at birth?
Twins.jpg
Twins.jpg (143.07 KiB) Viewed 41 times
THIS SPACE FOR RENT