Orange is the new President

Aresen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by Aresen » 08 Nov 2019, 23:08

Eric the .5b wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:01
Mo wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:05
I don’t think the guy is anyone famous.
Ah, OK.

I was halfway expecting them to be a couple with the surname Black. That at least would vaguely justify their wearing that shirt as a bit of trolling and not just being complete morons.
That would be my guess. They're still morons.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

Eric the .5b
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Eric the .5b » 09 Nov 2019, 11:16

Aresen wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 23:08
Eric the .5b wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:01
Mo wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 19:05
I don’t think the guy is anyone famous.
Ah, OK.

I was halfway expecting them to be a couple with the surname Black. That at least would vaguely justify their wearing that shirt as a bit of trolling and not just being complete morons.
That would be my guess. They're still morons.
Being a moron is not a jealous explanation.
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.

JD

Post by JD » 14 Nov 2019, 17:21

The administration and its appointees are careless to the point of recklessness with OpSec.

US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland's cell phone call to President Donald Trump from a restaurant in Ukraine this summer appears to be a shocking security breach that raises significant counterintelligence concerns...

Normally, a US ambassador talking to the President would do so from the embassy using a secure line, one former intelligence official told CNN. "Of all the communications, cell phones are even more vulnerable than non-secure landlines, which are way more vulnerable than secure communications facilities," the former official said.
That lapse was only amplified by the fact that Sondland made the call in public, where it could have been easily overheard and in a foreign country that is already being targeted by foreign adversaries of the US, including Russia, current and former officials said.

"Why a president is talking to an ambassador on a non-encrypted telephone is crazy for today's age, and worse in public," said Todd Carroll, a former FBI official who served as assistant special agent in charge of the cyber and counterintelligence branch.
"Ukraine is one of the most open areas for intelligence agencies to work in. Both sides. I was told when I was there in 2010 that expect all your calls to be monitored," Carroll added.
The Russians, in particular, maintain a particularly large intelligence presence in Ukraine and are known to target the communications of US officials.
"There is little doubt that the Russians and perhaps multiple other foreign intelligence services would have intercepted this call. Moscow undoubtedly would have been pleased," according to Polymeropoulos.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 14 Nov 2019, 17:24

This is why I can never buy the 'Trump is a foreign agent' theory. Russia would never recruit anyone this incompetent.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

thoreau

Post by thoreau » 14 Nov 2019, 17:26

Hugh Akston wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 17:24
This is why I can never buy the 'Trump is a foreign agent' theory. Russia would never recruit anyone this incompetent.
Lavrenti Beria would have had him liquidated for incompetence, I give you that.
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

Mo

Post by Mo » 14 Nov 2019, 18:10

Hugh Akston wrote:This is why I can never buy the 'Trump is a foreign agent' theory. Russia would never recruit anyone this incompetent.
When life gives you oranges, make orange juice.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

no one ever yells worldstar when a pet gets fucked up - dhex

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 14 Nov 2019, 19:00

thoreau wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 17:26
Hugh Akston wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 17:24
Lavrenti Beria would have had him liquidated for incompetence, I give you that.
Actually, in the KGB hierarchy, you liquidated the competent ones first because they were a threat to your position.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

thoreau

Post by thoreau » 14 Nov 2019, 19:39

I just find this amusing: The foreign ministers of Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt have been meeting in DC to resolve a dispute over a dam on the Nile, and apparently Trump was at one of the meetings.

I am struggling to imagine Trump trying to discuss this with the foreign ministers of 3 African countries.

"I've done lots of construction projects. Lots of construction. Dams, hotels, it's all just construction. Nobody knows construction like me."

"Nile river. Big river. Amazing river. So much water. It's unbelievable. And get this, you know, most people don't know this, but if you put a dam in you can get electricity out. It's amazing. But they do it."

"I guess you have a lot of the blacks in Ethiopia. I'm friends with Kanye West, he's one of yours."
"They were basically like D&D min maxers, but instead of pissing off their DM, they destroyed the global economy. Also, instead of their DM making a level 7 paladin fight a beholder as punishment, he got a +3 sword of turning."
--Mo

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 14 Nov 2019, 19:44

thoreau wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 19:39
I just find this amusing: The foreign ministers of Ethiopia, Sudan, and Egypt have been meeting in DC to resolve a dispute over a dam on the Nile, and apparently Trump was at one of the meetings.

I am struggling to imagine Trump trying to discuss this with the foreign ministers of 3 African countries.

"I've done lots of construction projects. Lots of construction. Dams, hotels, it's all just construction. Nobody knows construction like me."

"Nile river. Big river. Amazing river. So much water. It's unbelievable. And get this, you know, most people don't know this, but if you put a dam in you can get electricity out. It's amazing. But they do it."

"I guess you have a lot of the blacks in Ethiopia. I'm friends with Kanye West, he's one of yours."
Umm. Just how did you bug that meeting?

thoreau

Post by thoreau » 14 Nov 2019, 20:40

Aresen wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 19:44
thoreau wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 19:39

Umm. Just how did you bug that meeting?
I tweeted at him, saying that Natasha and Svetlana had heard that he was bad and they needed to show him who the boss is He clicked on the link and the spyware was automatically installed on his phone.
--Mo

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 15 Nov 2019, 01:25

Mo wrote:
14 Nov 2019, 18:10
Hugh Akston wrote:This is why I can never buy the 'Trump is a foreign agent' theory. Russia would never recruit anyone this incompetent.
And what goes into orange juice? Vodka! Where does vodka come from? This is all starting to come together...
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 16 Nov 2019, 15:31

Hugh Akston wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 01:25
Mo wrote:
And what goes into orange juice? Vodka! Where does vodka come from? This is all starting to come together...
something something sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids?
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Warren

Post by Warren » 16 Nov 2019, 16:17

lunchstealer wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 15:31
Hugh Akston wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 01:25
Mo wrote:
something something sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids?
Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women.
But I do deny them my essence.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 16 Nov 2019, 16:23

This thread is getting some strange love.

Warren

Post by Warren » 16 Nov 2019, 16:25

Aresen wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 16:23
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 16 Nov 2019, 17:03

Aresen wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 16:23
Strange highs and strange lows.

Number 6

Post by Number 6 » 16 Nov 2019, 17:24

You people are going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.
" i discovered you eat dog dicks out of a bowl marked "dog dicks" because you're too stupid to remember where you left your bowl of dog dicks."-dhex, of course.
"Come, let us go forth and not rape together"-Jadagul

Mo

Post by Mo » 16 Nov 2019, 19:40

Don't you mean Pepsi, which thanks to trading Pepsi for Russian arms became the world's 6th largest military.
his voice is so soothing, but why do conspiracy nuts always sound like Batman and Robin solving one of Riddler's puzzles out loud? - fod

Warren

Post by Warren » 16 Nov 2019, 20:01

Oh Mo :oops:
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Number 6

Post by Number 6 » 16 Nov 2019, 20:33

Mo wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 19:40
Don't you mean Pepsi, which thanks to trading Pepsi for Russian arms became the world's 6th largest military.
We'll settle this in the war room.

Oh wait...we can't fight in the war room.
" i discovered you eat dog dicks out of a bowl marked "dog dicks" because you're too stupid to remember where you left your bowl of dog dicks."-dhex, of course.
"Come, let us go forth and not rape together"-Jadagul

Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b » 16 Nov 2019, 23:52

Mo wrote:
The true Pepsi Challenge.

lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer » 17 Nov 2019, 20:33

@radleybalko

Always figured that if Trump had a heart attack and died in office, the hardcores would either claim he was assassinated or he didn’t really die. Have to say, was not expecting to see the assassination theory while he’s still alive.
@williamlegate
BREAKING in #Qanon message groups…

"THE IMPEACHMENT IS A SHAM. THEY ARE IMPEACHING A DEAD MAN"
"The constitution is more of a BDSM agreement with a safe word." - Sandy

"Neoliberalism. Austerity. Booga booga!!!!" - JasonL

"We can't confirm rumors that Lynndie England is in the running to be Gina Haspel's personal aide." - DAR

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 17 Nov 2019, 22:05

JD

Post by JD » 18 Nov 2019, 10:59

Mo wrote:
I dunno, if they were the world's 6th largest military thanks to Russian arms I don't think Leonard v. Pepsico would have turned out the way it did. (At the very least they could have offered him a Yak-38.)
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston

Mo

Post by Mo » 18 Nov 2019, 11:10

JD wrote:
18 Nov 2019, 10:59
Mo wrote:
I dunno, if they were the world's 6th largest military thanks to Russian arms I don't think Leonard v. Pepsico would have turned out the way it did. (At the very least they could have offered him a Yak-38.)
They only had naval vessels, so unless Leonard was willing to accept an old Russian sub it wouldn't have worked. Also, they sold their fleet in '89