Re: The Sheer WTFery of Epstein

Post by Warren » 04 Nov 2019, 22:53

lunchstealer wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 22:42
D.A. Ridgely wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 20:06
Warren wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 19:55
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself is the new Rick Roll. So my question now is, Two years from now will anybody remember either of those things?
If I were Rick Astley, I'd definitely write and record a song named "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" ASAP.
I feel like Epstein is the new Harambe. Rickrolling certainly peaked in the earlier days of Youtube but it's still an undercurrent of lulzatopia. Epstein will have to survive a long time to match Rickroll for longevity. The proof is in the pudding, only time will tell, taxation is theft.
I say Epstein didn't kill himself is the new Rickrolling as my feeds are full of coded versions where you become invested in the thing for some other reason and it turns out to be EDKH. But I don't think it has the constitution to long endure, jet fuel can't melt steel you know.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Aresen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Aresen » 04 Nov 2019, 23:54

Can we go with "Epstein did kill himself, but he was acting under orders"?
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex

dbcooper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dbcooper » 05 Nov 2019, 12:11

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

dbcooper

Post by dbcooper » 05 Nov 2019, 12:40

Slip inside a sleeping bag.

Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston » 17 Nov 2019, 13:27

Bashar al-Assad: EDKH
"American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was killed several weeks ago, they said he had committed suicide in jail. However, he was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes, and possibly in other countries as well," Assad told the outlet, as translated by the state-run Tass Russian News Agency.

"And now the main founder of the White Helmets has been killed, he was an officer and he had worked his whole life with NATO in Afghanistan, Kosovo, Iraq and Lebanon," he added. "Both of us know that they [representatives of the White Helmets] are naturally part of Al-Qaeda. I believe that these people, as well as the previously liquidated [Osama] bin Laden and [ISIS leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi had been killed chiefly because they knew major secrets. They turned into a burden once they had played out their roles. A dire need to do away with them surfaced after they had fulfilled their roles."
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman

Aresen

Post by Aresen » 04 Dec 2019, 20:42

Christmas lights are like Jeffrey Epstein, they don't hang themselves
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex