Random covid-19 observations

Warren

Re: Random covid-19 observations

Post by Warren »

Pham Nuwen wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 11:25 Don't forget grey goose apple martinis dammit! You think they did all that marketing just for you to gloss over it? Damn commie ...
Grey Goose? I thought Absolut was the official SitC vodka. And it's pronounced "apple-tini".
Nobody, men included, wants a world where men treat women with the same respect they show to other men. - thoreau
dead_elvis

Post by dead_elvis »

U2783gx.gif
U2783gx.gif (435.49 KiB) Viewed 297 times
"Never forget: a war on undocumented immigrants by necessity is a war on all of our freedoms of association and movement."
Pham Nuwen

Post by Pham Nuwen »

Warren wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 14:27
Pham Nuwen wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 11:25 Don't forget grey goose apple martinis dammit! You think they did all that marketing just for you to gloss over it? Damn commie ...
Grey Goose? I thought Absolut was the official SitC vodka. And it's pronounced "apple-tini".
I googled this since I wanted to point out you are wrong as usual. But I read a few interesting articles on marketing luxury brands and I'm kind of thankful you were wrong. Also yeah. You were wrong. It was the goose yo.
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex
Warren

Post by Warren »

Pham Nuwen wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 16:58
Warren wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 14:27
I googled this since I wanted to point out you are wrong as usual. But I read a few interesting articles on marketing luxury brands and I'm kind of thankful you were wrong. Also yeah. You were wrong. It was the goose yo.
BOOM, What now?

Sex & the City Absolut Hunk.jpg
Sex & the City Absolut Hunk.jpg (132.47 KiB) Viewed 261 times
The Absolut Hunk cocktail was created by Absolut to take advantage of the fake advertising billboard used in season six of Sex and the City. The ad was produced by the same agency and photographer that created the famous Absolut campaign.

And I'm Right Again
Nobody, men included, wants a world where men treat women with the same respect they show to other men. - thoreau
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

As the resident vodka expert (heh) I'll have to side with Grey Goose being the cliched luxury brand. Absolut is strictly mid-range, and also gross. Also, fuck Sex & the City.
No lie I'm fucking tired of glorified false histories-JasonL
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Rachel wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 17:59 As the resident vodka expert (heh) I'll have to side with Grey Goose being the cliched luxury brand. Absolut is strictly mid-range, and also gross. Also, fuck Sex & the City.
Rachel your posts are why this forum needs a cartoon heart emoji
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Hugh Akston wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 18:09
Rachel wrote: 09 Oct 2020, 17:59 As the resident vodka expert (heh) I'll have to side with Grey Goose being the cliched luxury brand. Absolut is strictly mid-range, and also gross. Also, fuck Sex & the City.
Rachel your posts are why this forum needs a cartoon heart emoji
Aww, thank you <3. That made my day.
No lie I'm fucking tired of glorified false histories-JasonL
Warren

Post by Warren »

Pham Nuwen

Random covid-19 observations

Post by Pham Nuwen »

What the fuck? How did you do that?

Edited to add: Ah. Was not aware that was a feature
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex