Orange is the new President

lunchstealer

Re: Orange is the new President

Post by lunchstealer »

PotatoMolonLabe.jpg
PotatoMolonLabe.jpg (98.13 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

God bless the internet, amen.

"Yours is the much better comeback." -JD
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

It would be a worthwhile use of federal funds to hire a tromboner to follow him around playing that everywhere he goes.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman
Warren

Post by Warren »

Hugh Akston wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 15:32 It would be a worthwhile use of federal funds to hire a tromboner to follow him around playing that everywhere he goes.
Fuck that noise. That's a kickstarter all the way. I have no doubt you'd reach multiple stretch goals.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Painboy

Post by Painboy »

Hugh Akston wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 15:32 It would be a worthwhile use of federal funds to hire a tromboner to follow him around playing that everywhere he goes.
An NEA grant I can finally get behind.
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

Just replace Hail to the Chief with the Benny Hill soundtrack.
Aresen

Post by Aresen »

D.A. Ridgely wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 16:54 Just replace Hail to the Chief with the Benny Hill soundtrack.
Nah. Trump doesn't move fast enough for Yakkity Sax. Id go with Dukas' The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
If Trump supporters wanted a tough guy, why did they elect such a whiny bitch? - Mo

Those who know history are doomed to deja vu. - the innominate one

Never bring a knife to a joke fight" - dhex
Eric the .5b

Post by Eric the .5b »

Aresen wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 20:31
D.A. Ridgely wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 16:54 Just replace Hail to the Chief with the Benny Hill soundtrack.
Nah. Trump doesn't move fast enough for Yakkity Sax. Id go with Dukas' The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Maybe a slow tuba cover...
"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."
Cet animal est très méchant / Quand on l'attaque il se défend.
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

Transposed to a minor key and in the style of a funeral dirge.
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake
dhex

Post by dhex »

Ellie wrote: 02 Jun 2020, 15:19 God bless the internet, amen.

the original is pretty fucking sad already.
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

The Trump campaign sent a cease & desist letter to CNN for publishing a poll showing Trump trailing Biden.
Several other polls released over the past few weeks -- including polls by ABC News/Washington Post, Monmouth University, NPR/PBS Newshour/Marist College, NBC News/Wall Street Journal, Quinnipiac University and Fox News -- also show Biden well ahead of Trump. These polls, averaged with the CNN poll, find Biden up by double digits, a result well outside any margin of error.
"Somali pirates are beholden to their hostages in a way that the USG is not." ~Dangerman
thoreau

Post by thoreau »

Meanwhile, his campaign is running ads in DC so he will see them on TV.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-cam ... epublicans

Syphilitic Roman Emperor.
" Columbus wasn’t a profile in courage or brilliance despite the odds, he was a dumb motherfucker that got lucky. Oddly, that makes him the perfect talisman for the Trump era."
--Mo
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Warren

Post by Warren »

Hugh Akston wrote: 12 Jun 2020, 18:34 itshappening.gif
The lulz of 2020
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hugh Akston wrote: 12 Jun 2020, 18:34 itshappening.gif
I am but a simple country chicken, but positively comparing what's currently happening in the U.S. to CIA/State Dept-backed revolutions/coups that destabilized various countries seems like an incredible own goal.
We live in the fucked age. Get used to it. - dhex
JD

Post by JD »

What's weird to me is that people to be focusing on the stairs thing (the President is a 74-year-old man after all) rather than the waterglass thing, which to me looks bizarre, like he's had a stroke or something. It's brief, but he actually tries to lift a glass to his mouth with his right hand and then seems to get stuck somehow.
I sort of feel like a sucker about aspiring to be intellectually rigorous when I could just go on twitter and say capitalism causes space herpes and no one will challenge me on it. - Hugh Akston
Highway

Post by Highway »

JD wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 12:57 What's weird to me is that people to be focusing on the stairs thing (the President is a 74-year-old man after all) rather than the waterglass thing, which to me looks bizarre, like he's had a stroke or something. It's brief, but he actually tries to lift a glass to his mouth with his right hand and then seems to get stuck somehow.
My wife saw both things and was like "That's classic evidence of at least a micro-stroke." He just doesn't have either the strength or range of motion in his right arm to lift the glass to his mouth. And the ramp was definitely someone who is exceedingly scared of falling and doesn't trust their balance, again like someone who has had a stroke.
"Sharks do not go around challenging people to games of chance like dojo breakers."
Shem

Post by Shem »

JD wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 12:57 What's weird to me is that people to be focusing on the stairs thing (the President is a 74-year-old man after all) rather than the waterglass thing, which to me looks bizarre, like he's had a stroke or something. It's brief, but he actually tries to lift a glass to his mouth with his right hand and then seems to get stuck somehow.
Yeah, if I'm making a frail old man commercial, the water glass is what's going in it. The ramp is too easy to write off with "didn't wanna fall, yo."
"VOTE SHEMOCRACY! You will only have to do it once!" -Loyalty Officer Aresen
Pham Nuwen

Post by Pham Nuwen »

I thought hes been using two hands to drink water since before inauguration. Am I the only one who noticed?
Goddamn libertarian message board. Hugh Akston

leave me to my mescaline smoothie in peace, please. dhex
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

I just figured his hands were too tiny to hold the glass with one hand.
Highway

Post by Highway »

Pham Nuwen wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 15:27 I thought hes been using two hands to drink water since before inauguration. Am I the only one who noticed?
He definitely has been using 2 hands at times since 2016. This one was significant to me because of the obvious impossibility of getting the glass up to his mouth with his right hand. It's even one of those things where if he was trying to hide his condition, why not just pick the glass up with the left hand from the beginning. There's a long history of presidents setting things up so that they don't show a known / rumored weakness.
"Sharks do not go around challenging people to games of chance like dojo breakers."
thoreau

Post by thoreau »

D.A. Ridgely wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 15:44 I just figured his hands were too tiny to hold the glass with one hand.
If Biden's team is smart, they'll avoid the frail old man angle and ask proxies to go mercilessly after the tiny hands angle instead.

It's entirely possible that with enough jokes about hand size Trump might have a heart attack or major stroke before November 3.
" Columbus wasn’t a profile in courage or brilliance despite the odds, he was a dumb motherfucker that got lucky. Oddly, that makes him the perfect talisman for the Trump era."
--Mo
Number 6

Post by Number 6 »

It's also not inconsistent with Parkinsonian type syndromes.
" i discovered you eat dog dicks out of a bowl marked "dog dicks" because you're too stupid to remember where you left your bowl of dog dicks."-dhex, of course.
"Come, let us go forth and not rape together"-Jadagul
Warren

Post by Warren »

All old people are afraid of falling. Losing your sense of balance doesn't require a stroke. That's why there's Life Alert.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

Warren wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 19:29 All old people are afraid of falling. Losing your sense of balance doesn't require a stroke. That's why there's Life Alert.
If you're over 60 or maybe it's 65 and break a hip, you've got about a 50/50 chance of being dead in six months even if you have a successful hip replacement. So, yeah, there comes a day when you really start to worry about slipping in the shower or bathtub.