The Right Way to View Competing Political Horrors

thoreau

Re: The Right Way to View Competing Political Horrors

Post by thoreau »

Rachel wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 12:43
Mo wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 08:24 Why are conspiracy theories so stupid? Why the fuck would the Rothschilds use a space laser instead of paying a hobo to do it with a gas can and matches?
Why do you think Jews are incapable of using space lasers? Do you secretly hate Jews?
Judging from the composition of the fiziks community, I'd say it would be impossible to have space lasers without Jews.
"...if that monkey gets any smarter it's going to start shorting TSLA."
--JD
Hugh Akston

Post by Hugh Akston »

Rachel wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 12:43
Mo wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 08:24 Why are conspiracy theories so stupid? Why the fuck would the Rothschilds use a space laser instead of paying a hobo to do it with a gas can and matches?
Why do you think Jews are incapable of using space lasers? Do you secretly hate Jews?
I think he's skeptical of Jews paying $2.5 billion for something they could get for $20.
"Is a Lulztopia the best we can hope for?!?" ~Taktix®
"Well if they're blaming libertarians again then things must be going back to normal." ~dbcooper
lunchstealer

Post by lunchstealer »

thoreau wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 15:19 The solution to Jewish space lasers is Arab space sprinklers. I live in wildfire country and we need rain.
TBF you need to be setting controlled fires every single time there's a strong chance of rain in the forecast. Or just every two weeks forever.
"Dude she's the Purdue Pharma of the black pill." - JasonL

"This thread is like a dog park where everyone lets their preconceptions and biases run around and sniff each others butts." - Hugh Akston

"That's just tokenism with extra steps." - Jake
JasonL

Post by JasonL »

The only real mistake is insufficient cynicism.

“When I say ‘experts’ in air quotes, it sounds like I’m saying I don’t really trust the experts,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said of pandemic policies. “Because I don’t.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/01/nyre ... -quit.html
nicole

Post by nicole »

JasonL wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 09:27 The only real mistake is insufficient cynicism.
This is always correct
"Fucking qualia." -Hugh Akston

"Sliced bagels aren't why trump won; it's why it doesn't matter who wins." -dhex
dhex

Post by dhex »

Whomever is whispering in his moronic ear that he can become president is doing next level lulz. We could power the Jewish space lasers with his self regard.
"i ran over the cat and didnt stop just carried on with tears in my eyes joose driving my way to work." - God
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

I just hope Cuomo's brand of idiocy doesn't become standard in the Democratic party, the way multiple forms of idiocy [climate change denial, covid denial, evolution denial, Q-Anon-level batshit conspiracy theorism] have become standard in the GOP. We need at least ONE of our two major parties to embrace overall acknowledgement of reality.
Jennifer wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 15:11 Once upon a time, I thought "manmade climate change is a hoax" was the Republicans' single stupidest climate-related idea.

That was before Marjorie Taylor Greene told everybody that wildfires are caused by secret Jewish space lasers.
Greene's fellow Republicans were so appalled by her behavior, they put her on the House Education Committee. Maybe she can get the Protocols of the Elders of Zion added to school reading lists.
"Myself, despite what they say about libertarians, I think we're actually allowed to pursue options beyond futility or sucking the dicks of the powerful." -- Eric the .5b
D.A. Ridgely

Post by D.A. Ridgely »

Jennifer wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 15:10 I just hope Cuomo's brand of idiocy doesn't become standard in the Democratic party, the way multiple forms of idiocy [climate change denial, covid denial, evolution denial, Q-Anon-level batshit conspiracy theorism] have become standard in the GOP. We need at least ONE of our two major parties to embrace overall acknowledgement of reality.
Jennifer wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 15:11 Once upon a time, I thought "manmade climate change is a hoax" was the Republicans' single stupidest climate-related idea.

That was before Marjorie Taylor Greene told everybody that wildfires are caused by secret Jewish space lasers.
Greene's fellow Republicans were so appalled by her behavior, they put her on the House Education Committee. Maybe she can get the Protocols of the Elders of Zion added to school reading lists.
She should at least get it admitted without objection to the Congressional Record.